Genre: Role Playing/Strategy | Platform: iPhone / iPad
"NetHack is a single player dungeon exploration game. Your goal is to grab as much treasure as you can, retrieve the Amulet of Yendor, and escape the Mazes of Menace alive."
iNethack2 is an iOS port of Nethack 3.4.3.
Original port in 2009 by Dirk Zimmermann which was called iNethack. Recently updated by Jeff King to work on modern devices, and renamed iNethack2.
- 8 tilesets (including original ASCII mode)
- Touchscreen gesture controls: swipe to pan, pinch to zoom
- Customizable keyboard shortcut controls
- Hearse (bones file sharing) integration
- Works on iOS7+
Some facts about NetHack:
- The first version of NetHack was released in 1987
- NetHack was a roguelike before people used the term roguelike
- You can play NetHack for years and still make new discoveries
- NetHack is one of the greatest games of all time